Keyword Research for Plastic Surgeons
No matter how skilled you are in plastic surgery, you won’t be able to advance in your profession if you aren’t seen — this is the sad truth in all professions and even businesses. With the growing use of the Internet today, people are now relying on information online to find plastic surgeons to work with. That means you need to be present where they are looking, which is something only possible with digital marketing, particularly, SEO.
Hence, the importance of keyword research. Targeting the right keywords that people are searching for in their effort to find a plastic surgeon will help you top the ranks on Google and be seen by your potential clients. Ultimately, this better reach allows you to build your reputation, earn you customers, and boost your income.
Why is Keyword Research Important for Plastic Surgeons?
With this visibility, coupled with good website content and digital marketing strategies, the chances of gaining clients and attracting people to your service are much higher. And with more traffic on your website, you are in a much better place to get your clients through the end of the sales funnel.
Some Top Keywords for Plastic Surgeons
- Surgery plastic – 110,000 monthly searches
- Plastic surgeon near me – 40,500 monthly searches
- Cost tummy tuck – 40,500 monthly searches
- Before and after a tummy tuck – 40,500 searches
- Breast augmentation surgeons – 14,800 searches
- Plastic surgeons – 8,100 monthly searches
- Tummy tuck surgeon – 6,600 monthly searches
- My cosmetics surgery – 6,600 monthly searches
- Best plastic surgeon near me – 4,400 monthly searches
- Cosmetic surgeries near me – 4,400 monthly searches
Long-Tail Keywords for Plastic Surgeons
- How much does plastic surgery cost?
- Plastic surgery recovery time
- Types of plastic surgery procedures
- Best plastic surgeons near me