Schema Markup for Plastic Surgeons
SEO for plastic surgeons isn’t so common. However, there is a great need to work on it in order to leverage SEO tactics to grow your traffic, attract clients, advance your practice, and boost your bottom line.
SEO experts have identified one way that, although seemingly simple, can go a long way in helping you stand out online and make you more visible to your target audience. It’s all about schema markup and structured data.
What Is Schema Markup?
Schema markup consists of on-page structured data that, when done properly, can advance a website’s SEO. By providing structured data on a web page, Google will be better equipped to understand the information on your plastic surgery website.
- NAP data – name, address, place of your plastic surgery practice
- Articles you post about plastic surgery and other related topics
- Plastic surgery events you feature on your website
- Products or plastic surgery services you offer
- Practice ratings, reviews, etc.
How Does Schema Markup Benefit Plastic Surgeons?
How to Get Started with Schema Markup?
Tools You Can Use for Schema Markup
- Schema Pro
- Yoast SEO
- Rank Math
- A structured data testing tool, which tests your schema markup for correctness
- A structured data dashboard, where you can monitor how search engines understand your structured data.